CAASPP Management System [teacher testing login]
Login ccaspp.org --> Test Administrator Interface
California Smarter Balanced Classroom Activities
Smarter Balanced Digital Libary
Smarter Balanced Assessments Resources
Directions for Accessing and Using MyData
- Go to http://mydata.lausd.net/
- In the center of the page, click on "MyData Click to Log In"
- Sign on using your Single Sign On (your ISIS login)
- If you are having problems logging on or you need to update, change your password, or activate your account, go to https://idmlogin.lausd.net/myprofile/
- After you have signed on, click "Classroom," located in the top left hand corner.
- Select "My Former Students, End of Year Data."
- Select the "CST-CMA" tab.
- Click the button to the right of "Period" located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select a class period. Press the single left arrow (<) to move the period number to the "selected" box. Click "ok." Then, click the "go" button, next to the "Period."
- Select "CST Performance Level Change, Classroom Report."
- Click a CST Content area (middle of screen.)
- Review the chart showing the percentage of students and the change in test scores.
- Click an underlined number in the "Gain" column. Review the change in individual scores.
- Review the performance change in each student.
- What is the highest jump in scaled score by an individual students?
- Click a student identification number to review an individual student's scores.
- Print on "Comprehensive Student History Report-Summary." This will be your exit ticket.